Daily Final 10 Desember 2018 English

Today is the day that I am final. For today, groups 1 and 2 have responsibilities for the products that will be made because our groups help each other, so if today's group makes a mistake, it will have an impact tomorrow and vice versa. Today groups 3 and 4 also come but only to helped us. For my group and group 2, we would finalize the ala carte menu 1. As in the previous practice, for our ala carte it is divided into four sections, there are cold kitchen, playing kitchen, pastry & bakery and butcher.

I and Yandy entered the pastry section.  For dessert we will serve Sachertorte, Rice pudding and Bubuh Injin. I am responsible for the rice pudding and Bubuh injin. Rice pudding is a dessert made from rice cooked with milk and usually added raisins and sweeteners. Rice pudding can be found in almost all countries and in every country the presentation of rice pudding is different. Injin is a dessert from Bali. Injin can also be called black sticky rice porridge made of black sticky rice and white sticky rice.

This week of practice we are required to enter at 7:00. The day before we were prepared and today we just have to finish it. I handled the rice pudding and bubuh injin. One day before, I had soaked sticky rice from bubuh inji so that the smell of glutinous rice disappeared and the rice also easily became porridge when cooked. After that I washed the black and white sticky rice again. I also cooked glutinous rice. Because I also handled rice pudding, so I asked fahmi, ira and joko for help to handle my bubuh injin. After 11:00 every meal must be presenting.



Komentar

Postingan Populer