Daily 8 November 2018 english

As usual, we entered the kitchen at 7:00. Today is the last week to 3 weeks of practice. I still handled sushi and I work with my friend, Yuni. After we were gave a direction, we immediately doing. Me and my friend took the preparation in the chiller and start arranging the section for sushi. I went to Butcher to get the shrimp and fillet fish I ordered the day before for sushi.

After we finished mice an place, we started made sushi. After that we just waited for the open restaurant. While waiting for the open restaurant, I went around the kitchen to see my friend who needed help so I could help while not opening the restaurant. After that, around 12.00 we started the open restaurant. Based on the previous experience, we thought that the one who ordered sushi was only a little like the day before but it turned out that our estimates were wrong.

Today some maincourse food has been sold out and consumers have switched to ordering sushi. My friend and I were overwhelmed because there were many sudden orders. Some of my friends also helped us. Around 2:00 p.m. finally all the orders have finished and close the restaurant. Because this is Thursday, all the remaining food is released for us to eat together. Before the meal we were first GC because we were chasing time, our limit was until 16.00



Komentar

Postingan Populer