Daily 21 November 2018 English

This week is our last week of practice. For this week we entered ala carte II. Today I arrived late because I just returned from Palopo and the bus that I used was slow to arrive in Makassar. I entered the kitchen at 8:15 and immediately oneline. When oneline, Pak Ical explained about the ala carte II menu. After everything was explained, we also started doing. Because Monday I didn't come and Tuesday was off, so I don't had a section. Incidentally there were some of my friends who didn't come so I replaced him.

I entered section main kitchen where we made main courses or main meals. I entered the beef walington menu. Beef Walington is a fillet steak coated with pâté (often pâté de foie gras) and duxelles, then wrapped in puff pastry and baked. Some recipes wrap layered meat in crêpe to maintain moisture and prevent it from drying out. Beef Wellington is a food that comes from England, has a strong historical record. This food is closely linked to the results of the "Waterflo" war against France. Gordon Ramsay has his own ideas, introducing Beef Wellington to the culinary world to a further stage.

I made carbo of beef wellington and vegetable which is mashed or whipped potatoes. As for Drift beef wellington, namely peas, carrot and pearl onion with tarragon butter. Mashed potatoes are foods made from potatoes that are boiled with water that is added to salt and mashed and added seasoning such as salt, blackpepper, milk and butter which are usually used as fish in some foods. mashed potatoes are very easy to make. Today I made lots of mashed potatoes for tomorrow's inventory.


Komentar

Postingan Populer