Daily 5 November 2018

This week is our 3rd week of practice. This week we are back again on the ala carte menu I. Today we are still preparing and not yet open the restaurant. But I didn't help my friend to prepared because today I incharged in semester one. Incharge is an assignment given to us (smt 3) where we become the first semester supervisors who give them material and sometimes show basic on SMT 1. Smester 1 has been to pastry and bakery material where they will be taught all about basic bread and cake making and they will not step into the next material before each of them can make a basic good.

For today the material that I was present is a basic soft roll. Soft roll is bread that has a very soft composition of crumbs and is made from flour, butter, milk, sugar and shortening. This type of bread is included in rich bread because it has added milk and shortening ingredients. It usually has a thin, smooth crust. For example: egg twist bread, vlenna bread, fruit bread, sandwiches, bun and hamburger bread, brioche. Today smt 1 comes in at 7:30. After I missed and checked their tools, they oneline in a cold kitchen.

After prayed, me and my friends reviewed the semester one on bakery material and several people explained the function of ingredients used for bread making. After completing the review, we explained about making a soft roll. The technique used in making soft roll is straight dough method, the method by which all dry ingredients are mixed together and followed by the liquid. After explaining, I showed how to make a soft roll to semester one.
 


Komentar

Postingan Populer