Daily 9 Oktober 2018 English

Today was our second day of practice about à la carte menu. For this week, I was in pasty sections. In pastry, a la carte menu for this week is rice pudding, pumping and sachertorte. Rice pudding is a food made from mix rice with water or milk with extra ingredients such as cinnamon or raisins. Bubuh injin is a Balinese dish made from sticky rice cooked with brown sugar and added coconut milk when it is served. Sachertorte is a combination of two layers of soft, light brown cake, separated with apricot jam and coated with chocolate icing.

For today I handled bubuh injin and rice pudding. For rice pudding, we made them a day before and for bubuh injin we made them today. I arrived at 7 o'clock in the morning in order to be able to completed the timing. How to make bubuh injin is very easy. Before making bubuh injin,we drained black sticky rice and white sticky rice overnight with clean water to smell from sticky rice is not so sharp and the texture is also good, so delicious to be eaten when it becomes bubuh injin. Black and white glutinous rice in simmer until it becomes porridge, after that, added brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

After bubuh injin finish, I cleaned my work area while waiting for open resto. At 12.00 in the middle of the day the restaurant had been open and I was ready to accept an order. Because there were less order, so I helped my friend to make a sushi order. About 14:00 o'clock in the afternoon the restaurant closed and we prepared for ala carte menu tomorrow. I prepared for pudding Rice. Due to some things, Mr. Ical banned us to do prepare and the preparation will be starter tomorrow we are required to arrive at 6.00 o'clock in the morning to do the preparation.

Komentar

Postingan Populer