Daily 24 Oktober 2018 English

Today was the 3rd day we entered the kitchen and the last day I entered this week because tomorrow I was permitted because there were some things that required me to go back to my village. Well as usual we entered the kitchen at 7:00. Because yesterday the sauce from Empek Empek has run out, so today I made the empek empek sauce again.

Making empek empek sauce is not difficult. Ingredients to make empekempek sauce are water, ebi, brown sugar, vinegar, cai tong, garlic and cayenne pepper. Tongcai (冬菜, dōngcài) is a vegetable especially made from marinated radish. Tongcai is usually used as a supplement that is sprinkled on noodles or porridge, in the form of small pieces of brown. Radish is thinly sliced, given salt, and stored for a long time. Adding tongcai to the maker of pempek is to strengthen the sauce / cuko from sauce pempek.

How to make empek empek sauce quite easily. First, puree the garlic and cayenne pepper. After that mix all the ingredients and then wait for the boil. After that strain it so that the pulp is separated from the sauces. After I finished making sauce. As usual before we open the restaurant, we clean our work area so that when there are orders we are comfortable making food. For the next day, Empek Empek is sold out because some materials have been used up and I am also calm for the next day's permission because the food I handle has been sold out.
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer