Daily Activity 6 Nov 2019

Assalamualaikum, Welcome back with me on this blog. As I said in my post last week, that in this week of practice we were not do anymore but we were focusing on our research where we choose R&D as the final project but to research in hotels. Today was our third day of practice and today I just entered the campus after permission for two days because my sister got married in the village so that it required me to go home. Besides attending my sister's wedding, I also returned home to look for the main ingredients of my research.

Because I haven't been in these two days, I am a little behind, maybe some of my friends whose titles have been approved by our Kapros. Some of my friends were at ACC on Monday. Today I want to go to my Kapros, but my campaign is out of town, which he said he will attend tomorrow. Some of my friends who had already started to start ACC trials. Every week our practice has to collect our one-week research resume collected on Friday. Where if we do not collect on time then we will be assigned to research at the hotel.

Because my Kapros did not entered today, I am looking for more journals or references regarding my research. Now we were also not gc anymore because it's not used the kitchen. All my friends whose titles are not yet in ACC are looking for stronger references so that brand titles can also be on ACC. Some of my friends who had a strong reference to work on their blog, where the blog really determines our value in this kitchen.




Komentar

Postingan Populer