Daily Activity 10 October 2019

Assalamualaikumm, today was the last day we practice on this week. On the previous day we were divided into two groups where one group handled the table d'hote for today and also prepared for Friday blessing. And today, the group two made a lapis legit. I was in group two, so today I made a legit layer. Previously I made a layer of lgit with one of my friends, mifta, but because mifta was in group one, we took turns. The previous day mifta made a legit layer because I handled table d'hote.

Today I started to made a lapis legit. Previously, I have already told you what the lapis legit is. As the name suggests "lapis" this cake has many layers. Creating a legit layer requires a lot of time and extra energy and patience because each layer must be baked with a certain level of maturity and color, otherwise each layer cannot stick properly and also the color is not good. For the height of the legit layer at least 5cm. I also started to make legit layers with care.

Every layer of the legit layer must be the same, if not then we must repeat made the lapis legit. After I made the legit layer, I also presented the legit layer that I made. For color, texture and also the taste is right but my legit layer is rather dry so I have to make another legit layer. After finish made the lapis legitr and group one also finished handled the table d'hote and prepared for Friday's blessing, we started gc. But before gc we had lunch together.




Komentar

Postingan Populer