Daily Activity 4 Sept 2019

Assalamualaikumm, welcome back to my blog. We had a mission to make the perfect pie. Where the skin is not hard and layered. Yesterday, I failed to make pia cakes that were in accordance with the standards. So today I am trying to made pia cakes again with a different recipe. So since going up to Semster 5, we have not been given any more recipes, but we are looking for our own recipes or use our recipes that are obtained from our trainig both in hotels and restaurants.

This time I used a different recipe from yesterday, which for this pia dough is softer than yesterday's. The making technique is also the same, namely by entering fat and also using the method of folding the dough. Mifta and I made this Pia cake with care and also learned from previous mistakes. After the dough is finished, we enter the fields where the filling must be increased. After that, before baking I rested the pia cake at room temperature for about 1 hour and then I used it at 170'c for about 30 minutes.

After the pie was finished, my friend and I presented my pie to the lecturer and my pie was successful. Followed by some of my friends who also managed to make pia cakes that were in accordance with the standards. Because my friend and I have succeeded in making pia cakes, we can continue our material, which is to danish. So tomorrow we can immediately make danish while my friend who is still unsuccessful still has to made pia cake until his cake is in accordance with the standard.




Komentar

Postingan Populer