Daily Activity 8 August 2019

Today was the last day we practiced on this week. My group doesn't handled fast food anymore. Today group two handled breakfast and group three handled croissants. Because today there was no more job fair, group one don't handled anything again. Today we had a senior who will show us the correct way of making croissants. Because this week the group of three did not succeed in maked croissants, the lecturer brought our seniors so we could make the correct croissants.

Due to the group two handled fast food, so only group one and three who learned how to make croissants, but only group three did croissants. After I finished seeing my seniors made croissants, I helped a group of two to handled their fast food. This time on their menu there are creepes, so I asked my friend to teach me how to made crepe. Crêpe is a thin pancake made from wheat and is a very popular food throughout Europe and elsewhere. The main ingredients are flour, eggs, milk, butter, and salt.

After I finished helped the groups two, I continued to see my friend making lamian noodles. Lamian is a Chinese-style noodle attraction. Lamian is made by twisting, pulling, stretching, and folding the flour mixture to form thin threads. The length and thickness of the yarn depends on the number of times this dough is folded and stretched. Lamian is made from the main ingredients of flour, eggs, water and also dynamite. Lamici in making noodles serves to thicken the noodles and also serves to increase the strength of the dough so that the dough is delicious when pulled.



Komentar

Postingan Populer