Daily Activity 6 August 2019

Today was our second day of practice. Today we were still handled the job fair lunch box. But on the second day of the job fair, it was the second group's turn to handle the lunch box for the job fair. On Monday , the second group had been prepared so today they would just be doing and finishing. While group two handled lunch box, group three handled for the snack box and group one prepared for fast food for tomorrow. Because I'm in group one, I prepared fast food menu for tomorrow. But before prepared, I helped groups two and three first.

I helped a group of three for packing the snack box by putting 125pax snacks in the box along with the tissue and also the tea spoon. After helped group three for snack box packing, I continued to help group two for packing the lunch box. I helped to check the lunch box before it served. After I finished helped groups two and three, I continued to prepare fast food. In my group, I handled for dessert. For fast food this time, our menu were tacos, cheese brownies and also fish and chips.

For pastry we usually maked one day before cake is used. Today I immediately made cheese brownies around 15pax for fast food tomorrow. For cheese brownies, I used recipe from Padma Hotel Bandung. In addition to getting used to working in the industry, one of the benefits of training is that we can share the knowledge we get in each of our places of training. We can exchange ideas and also share experiences so that our insights are all more open.




Komentar

Postingan Populer