Daily Activity 7 August 2019

Today my group got a part to handle fast food. In the previous post, I told a little about prepared for fast food today. But apparently today the food that we had prepared for fast food, will be released to the restaurant by serving the table d'hote menu. Because there are only 3 types of food for fast food, so we add soup. The soup that we put out for the restaurant was carrot soup.

Because yesterday we didn't haD time to prepareD again, so today we came quickly so that our food came out to the restaurant on time. The food we will spend on restaurants is 20pax. Our campus has guests from outside that we must treat as well as possible. Because yesterday I only prepared cheese brownies for 15pax, so today I made cheese brownies again. I came to campus in the morning so that the cheese brownies could get out at the restaurant on time. From morning we were very busy.

We chased time so we could finish our food on time. I started making cheese brownies. To make cheese brownies do not require a lot of energy and a lot of time. But it takes quite a long time when the brownies are already baked. After the brownies were baked, I helped other friends who need my help. Our food will come out at 11:00. After 10:00 we started prepared for plating. We were plating as attractive as possible because we treat are important guests of our campus.






Komentar

Postingan Populer