Daily At Hotel Gammara

Haloo welcome to my blog. It's been a long time since the last time I post my writing, because of holiday. Alhamdulillah now I'm in third semeseter. In this semester I got new program which is has aim to train us before do training in fourth semester. So this program force us to do practice in the hotel. We divided into 4 groups and each group has 10 people. From that fourth goup, there will be only one group will practice in the hotel in practice week. This program will ongoing during this 6 months.

I'm in first group, so this week of practice I don't practice in campus kitchen but in Gammara Hotel's kitchen. Beside me, there are yandy, darma, yusril, arya, maya, milna, wahyu, fisal and yuda in first semester. In hotel we divided 2 part, first came in to hotel at 7 o'clock in the morning and second part came in at 12 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm in the first part with maya, darma, milna, yandi and yusril. We divided into several sections, Darma and I in main kitchen, yusril and yandi in banquet, milna in pastry while maya in cold kitchen. 

We entered at 7 o'clock in the morning. Before we entered the kitchen, we should filled the absence paper. Before entered the kitchen we made our grooming good look first. When I got in the kitchen, I directly handled show kitchen for breakfast, so I made egg dishes for the guests. So egg dishes is a food made by eggs for breakfast and include of American Breakfast and Continental breakfast. After 10 o'clock in the morning we closed for breakfast and back to main kitchen for did prepare. I prepared several dishes for tomorrow include risoles for 200 pax for even tomorrow.


Show Kitchen

Show Kitchen

Risoles
Risoles Belum Digoreng


Komentar

Postingan Populer