Daily Activity 21 August 2019

Assalamualaikum.
Today was my third day of practice. As usual I coming earlier to the kitchen. In this 5th semester, we must know exactly what we cook. It's not just about making a food, but we also need to know the right techniques, history and also know exactly what we will to make. Today I will make sour bread

I will also make french bread from sourdough, where french bread made from sourdough will have a hard texture on the outside but very soft on the inside. It also has a fragrant aroma and also a rather sour taste. Today me and some of my friends still continue to made croissants. Yesterday my friend and I made a croissant dough. So we divided the work, where I focused on making sour bread and my friend focused on making croissants.

I started processing sourdough into sour bread and also french bread. Because my sourdough failed, so I made french bread and sour bread using my friend's sourdough. To make sour bread I used recipe by mixing 180 gr sourdough with 500 gr hard flour and 250 ml of water. Don't forgot the yeast as much as 2 grams. After that, all ingredients were mixed until smooth and also smooth. The dough that has been smooth was rested for about 1 hour with room temperature.




Komentar

Postingan Populer