Daily Activity 20 August 2019

Assalamualaikum. In this post I will share the activities on our second day of practice. On this second day we still made croissants because yesterday our croissants failed. So we proceed to make croissants. But besides that, some of us madee sour bread. So sour bread is bread made from sourdough. Sourdough is a sour dough made with techniques that utilize yeast from wild yeast such as candida mileri. The bread produced from this dough will be soft, fragrant and have a slightly sour taste.

So today we immediately made two products namely croissants and sour bread. But today I only made croissants because my sourdough was failed. I made croissants with my friend mifta. But because I get rations to make the lunch for all of my friends, so I don't fully help made croissants. Today my friend and I only made the croissant mixture, because we used a method and recipe in which the dough must be rested overnight in the freezer.

After finishing making the croissant dough, I continued to made food for lunch which we would eat together. I made food for lunch with two of my friends. After we finished making food for lunch, we also ate together. Food is divided evenly, so everyone was bring plastic plates and tumbler to reduce plastic waste. If someone does not bring a plate, then he will not get a ration for lunch. After we finished lunch, we continued for GC.




Komentar

Postingan Populer