Daily Activitiy 3 Sept 2019

Hello genk, welcome back with me who will tell the practical activities while I'm  in the kitchen. Today was our second day of practice. On the first day I did not go in because there were obstacles so I could not follow the practice. On this day, we must make the perfect pia. Kue Pia is a traditional cake originating from the Chinese community, and actually means 'cake'. Pia is made from a mixture of green beans and sugar wrapped in a flour mixture and baked. Pia in general has a sweet sweet taste and is now present in various variants such as chocolate, durian, cheese, and so on.

We made pia cakes in groups and I made these pies together with my friend, mifta. Making pia cakes uses the same technique by making croissants and Danish by putting fat into the dough and also folding the dough so that the dough has layers. This time I made pia cake with chocolate filling. The basic ingredients of making pia cakes are flour, butter and also water. Pia cake consists of two doughs, where one dough becomes the fat. This dough is made from flour and butter. Making a pie is quite difficult if it is not accompanied by patience.

Before the pia is bake, it's good to get the pia rest at room temperature so that the results are more optimal. My other friends made lots of pia cakes with various kinds of filling. There are apple compote, sweet potato and also cheese filling. Unfortunately today my pia cake failed because the skin was still a bit hard and the bottom wasn't neat either. For those of us who still fail, we cannot continue to the next material. So I will try to make pia cakes again tomorrow.





Komentar

Postingan Populer